Sunday, March 28, 2010

Michelle's Visit


So last week, my friend Michelle came to visit me from Seattle. We had a really great time. I enjoy having guests because it gives me an (extra) excuse to get out and about in the city. Thursday we saw the Tim Burton exhibit at MoMA. Below is a giant balloon of on of his characters.

Later that night we went to see the off-Broadway Avenue Q, which was super offensive and super funny.

The weather was a beautiful 71 degrees on Saturday, so we went to Coney Island, one of my favorite places outside of Manhattan in New York. Michelle had a Nathan's hot dog and I had a knish off the boardwalk. We also went to the Coney Island Museum, which for 99cents was quite a deal.

I also took Michelle for a true NYC bagel...quite different than a crappy West Coast one! I think she was pleasantly surprised at the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment