Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brunch: Rocking Horse Cafe

This past Sunday we went to brunch at the Rocking Horse Cafe, a "Mexican" place. I don't like Mexican or Tex-Mex to begin with so you can imagine that I was not stoked on the idea of eating Mexican east of the Mississippi. I had the Huevos Rancheros which were okay. I've had better. Again, I forgot to take pictures which is too bad because the place was adorable. When Mindy ordered the Croque "Senor", the waiter's eyes got big and he warned her that that particular dish was extremely spicy to which she replied "bring it on" (essentially). She took one bite and was annoyed to find it wasn't spicy at all. Oh East Coasters.

Despite the quality of the food, the quality of the company was superb. I love this tradition that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment