Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stein-Gray Wedding

Early on when I moved to New York, I had the great fortune of meeting Liz and Chris. This dynamic duo have been really wonderful friends as I've been building a new life here. Liz is a New York native and Chris is from Salt Lake, something that we have bonded over. I had the joy of seeing these two tie the knot this past weekend, which resulted in one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to.

The bride and I at her bachelorette party.

The ceremony was held at Brooklyn Bridge Park, which provided for a lovely backdrop. The New York skyline was in the background, the Brooklyn Bridge was overhead, and the sun was shining down on us. The reception was held at the DUMBO Arts Center and featured live music from Susquehanna Industrial Tool & Die Co. A good time was had by all!

Liz and Chris


Erin, Brooke, Emma, Me, and Tara enjoying ourselves


Me at the ceremony

2 comments: