Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy as a bee!

Oh me, oh my! My schedule is June has been crazy busy and the craziness has just started. Last weekend was the Stein-Gray Wedding (see previous post). This Saturday is the annual Mermaid Parade. In the Mermaid Parade, participants dress as up as various kinds of mermaids and promenade around Coney Island. Later in the evening is the Mermaid Ball, where all the spectators and participants mingle for dancing and burlesque. Sunday is Punk Island, where 130+ tri-state and New England punk rock bands takeover Governor's Island for a free music festival.

The following weekend I will be in DC for the annual American Libraries Association Conference with my good friend Lis. I come back to New York for a four days and then jet off to Salt Lake for a week to visit my friends and family. When I get back I am going to need a vacation from all this craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment